Re: Slow Oil Pressure

To: spridgets list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Slow Oil Pressure
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 05:15:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As I recall, the conclusion reached previously was that the oil filter
is generally the culprit.  Some have a valve that prevents the draining
of the filter, but some of them don't work too well, some don't have one
at all.

Personally, I've had good success with the AC filters.  They're
difficult to get sometimes (not everyplace stocks them), but they work
well, and I get a kick out of looking past the alternator and reading
that even my oil filter was "Made in England"!  The part number for the
1500 Midget is a PF53.

In terms of your idea of turning the adapter around, it sounds like it
might work.