Re: Running Badly -- No More!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Running Badly -- No More!
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 20:17:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hey You Guyz,

Thanks for all the tips. Probably I had 2 and 3 wires
reversed, ... but I thought I wuz really careful.

Anyway, tonite I reset the valves, reinstalled the
distributer cap after tightening the connections on both
ends of each wire, cleaned each plug, and reconnected the
wires CAREFULLY!. Started right up! I adjusted the carbs
a mite, and took her out. Wow! Balanced crankshaft, Datsun
5-speed, new motor mounts -- SMOOOOTH!

It's all better now. Thanks for all the suggestions.

BTW, its cold out there at 70mph at nite.

chuck

chuck ciaffone chuckc@ibm.net