I got it!!!!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I got it!!!!
From: transerv@sprynet.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:45:51 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well folks,

I've been afraid to say anything on the list, less I put a curse on the deal,
but I finally bought the 1974 Midget today.  I had asked the advice of the list
several weeks ago, and after all that time the fellow selling it finally came
up
with a clear title.

It's a 74 with the round real wheel arch, chrome bumpers, red, over white, over
green, and originally silver?....but no real evidence of rust or other major
problems.  Gotta get plates for it tomorrow, and a battery, but then I'll spend
the week end and make a list of the things I'll need to fix and advice on.

I just drove it around the block, sans plates, and yep....the grin is still
affixed.

This will be the third midget of my life, started college in a 65, and had a 68
a couple of years after graduation.  Haven't been happy without one since.

A belated thanks to all that encouraged me to buy this one.  I've lurked the
list for several months, now look for dumb questions from the OF.

Robert Houston

74 Midget (vin on the title says GANSUE141777G ?????)
63 TR4 still waiting immaculate restoration (be a miracle when it runs)
85 RX7 (wife's)
94 F150 4x4
43 Penn. dutchwoman (lovely wife) that let me buy the Midget!