[no subject]

To: "spridgetlist" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 09:45:07 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I am posting this for a friend so I don't have all the details I would like.
He is installing a ribcase tranny into his Bugeye. The problem is he can't
find reverse. I tried it and sure enough, you'd swear there isn't a spot for
the gear selector to move into. Is there an electronic or mechanical lockout
for reverse ? My experience is soley on smoothcase transmissions. There are
some wires up by the gear selector that I can only guess are for backup
lights. Any and all help is welcome.

Bill Schickling

bugeye@dreamscape.com