Thanks to all - further question

To: Spridget mail list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks to all - further question
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 22:50:46 -0800
Cc: wkube@iadfw.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to all who replied with the information for the paint code.  The
paint is mixed and the primer is going on.  1 1/2 years after starting
to dismantle and strip for paint it is finally getting done.  The
longest part of waiting was finding someone to paint who would do a good
job and didn't want to charge me more than what I had paid for the car
in the first place.

        The car has not been started in that entire length of time, and does
anyone out there have any suggestions as to what to do before a
re-start?  I am aware that I should pull the plugs, squirt a little oil
in the cylinders and then crank it over a few times before installing
the plugs again.  Anything else besides that I should do?  The engine
had fresh oil before I started to strip for paint.

        Also, if anyone is aware of a source for seat cover kits in beige (NOT
autumn leaf) for a late production '79, either here or in the mother
country, I'd appreciate the lead.  Once again, thanks.

Steve
'79 first-coat-of-primer midget
--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."