Re: Someone tried to steal my car!

To: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Someone tried to steal my car!
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 01:13:14 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 05:54 PM 2/14/98 -0500, Amy Turner wrote:
>Poor Healium has been under cover for a few weeks now, and I finally got
>around to taking him out for a spin.

THis is a bit of a pain, but it will certainly discourage the more casuel
thief.

If you're going to leave the car for a while, put it up on jackstands and
remove all four wheels.  If it's a pro after you're car, well there is not
much you can do, if he really wants it he'll either find four to put on it,
of pull up a flatbed towgruck and take it that way, but the casual their
will just walk away from it.

Greg
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats