Re: Help with teh new Midget

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Help with teh new Midget
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 02:08:00 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi folks,

Here is a battery option for non-points cars.  Interstate Batteries , part
#47-50, is an excellent fit for the Frogeye's so I think it works with later
cars (watch me get hit on that one).  Anyway this battery is made for BMW's
that have their battery located under one of the seats.  What is neat is that
Interstate has a vent kit that covers the filler/vent part of the battery and
runs a line out side the car to vent the battery gases, similar to
motorcycles.  For us this keeps the battery vent gases off of the fire wall
and under side of the bonnet.  Other battery manufactures must make these
units considering the popularity of BMW's.  Our local price, with vent kit,
was $80 a year ago.

Hope this helps someone

Bob and Ann
60 Sprite