Re: Aligning drive shaft

To: Dick Watson <dwatson@feist.com>
Subject: Re: Aligning drive shaft
From: Chris Stevenson <minor@sunset.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 23:30:26 -0800
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, MGS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
 Its always a good idea to mark things like the driveshaft etc., but in Your
case it might not be a problem when You put new U-joints in it. You can only
mount it 180 degrees off so if You have any vibrations from it, turn it 180
degrees and if it still vibrates, You`ll have to get it balanced.
 Good luck
    Chris