no earth strap, but...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: no earth strap, but...
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 11:26:12 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thank you people for telling me where to look
for the engine earth strap.

Now I know I don't have it.

However, the negative battery terminal is connected
to: (a) the engine and (b) the wiper motor body.

(My car has been converted to -ve).

Is this OK or should I change (or add to) these connections?

One last question, please tell me what size spanner
are the four little nuts that tighten the two carb
linkage shafts (throttle and cold start), item code AJD8012Z?

I had a difficult time loosening them to sync my HS2's
because neither the 8mm nor the 5/16 socket would fit.

Evangelos