Thank you people!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thank you people!
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 14:53:37 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Wow, am I amazed!

You guys are great, thanks a quingigillion (quoting
Douglas Adams, here) for your great tips on how to remove
those diff taps!

This weekend I'll lay under the beast and remove the oil
from the diff along with what other organic liquids to
be found therein!

I got me an el-cheapo 1/2" extension, thank you China,
the "ball" feels real soft so I'm ready. Two litres of
Duckhams Hypoid 80-90 should do fine too. I don't have
an oil suction gun but I'll think of something, perhaps
the largest size syringe from the drugstore and plenty
of patience will do it.

Evangelos