RE: Thank you people!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Thank you people!
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:23:13 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Evangelos -

To refill my diff & tranny, I got one container of 80-90 with a nozzle.  I
fitted a length of plastic tubing to the nozzle, tucked the other end into
the filler hole, hung the bottle upside down, and punched a hole in the
bottom of the bottle.  Then I went about doing other things, checking the
bottle and the transmission periodically.  It's slow, but if you're busy
with other stuff, patience is not a problem.  When the bottle was empty, I
refilled it from the other container through the hole.  When the tranny was
full, I clamped off the tube, and moved the whole apparatus to the diff.

Somewhere, I have a picture captioned "Midget Hospital" with my Midget up
on stands, and what looks for all the world like an IV line filled with
Castrol 80W-90!  <grin>

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net