Re: WHAT'S A DATSUN 210?

To: Steve Obert <sobert@snet.net>
Subject: Re: WHAT'S A DATSUN 210?
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 07:27:15 -0600
Cc: Greg MAHNEY <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
No it is a 210, and not a B210, thought that transmission can be made to work it
requres modifications. If there is a B310 that works I have never heard of it
and Billy Perry ar Rivergate does not mention it in his literature.

--
Patton Dickson---Dallas, TX---1967 A-H Sprite---H-AN9-L/69437
My Sprite Site http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html

Hey LBC'ers come to Spriterush - Carlisle PA, May 11-14
Go to http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut for more information
Sprites-Midgets-Minis-Minors-Big Healeys-MG's other BMC models are welcome.