Sprite Rush 98

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite Rush 98
From: Rick Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:53:27 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

At one time we had mentioned making a sign for us to reconize fellow
listers.  Was any thing ever decided?

If not, I have a sugestion.

Lets all make a sign saying "Sprigeteers", Kind of like the
Mouseketeers.  We don't have to have a particular design as long as it
say Sprigeteers some where on the sign.  It give us all a chance to be
creative or just plain.  Maybe we could have a award for the best sign.
No monetary amount just a certificate.  We should limit the size to
8 1/2 x 11".

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 MGB, 76 XJ12C, & puddles (60 Frogeye)