Re: Oil Pumps

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>, "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pumps
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 18:21:04 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 9:49 AM -0800 2/28/98, Larry and Sandi Miller wrote:
>Rich
>
>I can't help with your problem but as near as I can tell Mini Mania only has
>parts for Midgets that have Spridget engines. I would like to say that Mini
>Mania is one of many companies with a presence on the web who advertise
>their eMail address all over the place, but don't respond .  I don't know
>why they advertise their address, seems like a waste of ink and typing.
>Just tired of companies that do this. I suspect that they monitor this list
>so if you are there are you listening?

I'd definately have to disagree with this, twice this last week I have
sent a rather extensive list of questions to info@minimania.com concerning
the specs on their rebuilt 1275cc engines, and both times all of my
questions were answered within 12 hours. Both of my emails asked a lot
of questions and they answered every one. Granted, an engine is a relatively,
high ticket item, and perhaps that gives them more incentive to answer.

They do have a toll free phone #, and everytime I have ever called them they
have been very helpful, even going as far to rummage through boxes of used
parts, the find the odd part for me. Try getting that kind of service from
Moss or VB. If someone has a question for them on a $50 part, why not pick
up the phone and let your fingers do the walking? The call is free. I only
emailed for the engine specs because I wanted to have it in writing since
it is such a big purchase.

just my .02

Robert Weeks
Durham NC