Re: Oil Pumps

To: "Richard D. Arnold" <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "robert weeks" <robert@woozy.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Pumps
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 16:07:28 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Don't get me wrong, I buy a lot of expensive items from Mini Mania and they
are extremely helpful...over the phone.  But, I have sent many many eMail's
that have went unanswered.  BTW they are not toll free if you live in
California...The eMail problem is absolutely the only problem that I have
had with them

Larry Miller