Re: Plastic rear window

To: alan b fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Plastic rear window
From: Agustin de la Calle <agustin@risotto.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 11:44:45 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Alan,

I have a compound to buff the delicate plastic windows of convertible.
Since I was going to do that on my Midget I kept this as a remedy further
down on my to-do list. Then I got a brand new top from my wife as a
birthday present. She loves me. I could send you a sample in a convenient
laboratory flasks to try it out.

I bought it at Imparts (St Louis).

Cheers,

Gus

Agustin de la Calle, Ph.D.      |
M.I.T.                          |
77 Massachusetts Ave., 56-522   |     X-ray Crystallography
Cambridge, MA 02139             |     studying MHC class II
Phone: (617) 258-6268           |
Fax  : (617) 258-7847           |