Re: High Lites, Low Lites (Venting)

To: Mymgmidget <Mymgmidget@aol.com>
Subject: Re: High Lites, Low Lites (Venting)
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 15:04:24 +0000
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Mike,

Sounds like a good deal to me.  BTW what type of engine are you working
on, a "A+ series Bored out, or late model Midget (Triumph)1500"
Just curious.  I'm getting ready to rebuild the TD engine.  But I know
once I have her out the tranny need to be looked at, then there's the
engine bay touch up, next the seats and panel, etc.  The list keeps
growing.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife'e), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)

>From wonderful wet, damp, underwater California.  I think it happened,
we done fell of in the ocean and nobody bothered to tell me.