Re: speedometer repair - IMPORTANT

To: "GMari58175" <GMari58175@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: speedometer repair - IMPORTANT
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 07:23:07 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
YES -
**** Nisongers is the place I meant, not the place in Darien.****
I wrote the message after a quick look in my British parts little black
book after very, very  long day, sorry.
He recently quoted me $100 for re-doing a seized Bugeye speedo. which I
understand is his standard "total rebuild" rate.  He told me he's been
doing Smith's repairs for like 40 years.  The friend I have who liked his
work had gauges for a TR3 and BSA bike done with nice results.

> From: GMari58175 <GMari58175@aol.com>
> To: redlotus@spacey.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: speedometer repair
> Date: Saturday, March 07, 1998 6:10 AM
>
> For guage repair on the East...Use only Nisongers in Mamaroneck, NY.
THis is
> ALL they do.  You should see their shop!! Nothing but wall to wall NOS
Smiths