Update on restoration

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Update on restoration
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 09:07:12 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Fellow Spridgeteers,

We worked hard last night droping the engine tranny inplace.  Man is
that a tight fit.  I can't see how anyone can install this without a
leveler.  You lift and drop one end at the same time and the pan just
clears the steering rack.  It sure feels good to see some visible
progress, in turbine construction/repair we call it VP.  Some days you
work for hours and at the end of your shift you stand back to admire
your work, the boss walks up and says "So what did you guys do all
night?".

That was the good news, the bad news is my trip back East got cancelled
because too many people want the same time spot for vacation, and our
Engine (Gas turbine AKA Medusa) is being pulled out at the same time.
So this means I won't be at Sprite Rush 98, and Puddles my car would be
ready too.

Ron, was it you that wanted the ride from NY city?  Sorry.  Maybe they
will have pity on me and let me go anyway.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)