Re: Facia Mounting?

To: "Spridget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "joe burruso" <jburruso@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Facia Mounting?
From: "mike neff" <proraly@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 1998 14:08:35 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
i checked my car this afternoon, and came up with
the following information. the brackets are 4"
long, 1/4" wide. the bolts attaching them to the
fascia are 1/4" diameter by 1/2" long.  the inner
end of the brackets attach to a lip on the inside
of the firewall. the attaching screws are #4 or #6
screws, 1/4" long.

mike neff
60 sprite