Re: Steering Wheel Prices

To: bhndrson@west.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Prices
From: Agustin de la Calle <agustin@risotto.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:40:16 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for sharing this eye-opener. I also picked up a Les Leston wheel
for my Midget. I plan to replace the nice (but big: 15") wooden wheel by
Personal. Even though it feels like a smooth billiard queue (reminds me of
my ol' Alfas I used to have in the old country) IT IS NOT SAFE FOR RACING.
I hope to find somebody who can make a matching hub adaptor for the Les
Liston wheel, which is a fine leather wheel.

Cheers,

Gus
'71 Midget