Re: 1098 vs 1275

To: jim wright <wrightjg@the-bridge.net>
Subject: Re: 1098 vs 1275
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 08:17:37 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Torque is why the 1275 is better than the 1098, performance-wise.   The 1275
has far more power at lower RPM's, which you actually use, than a
street-modified 1098.  Also, a 1098 is pretty long stroke, doesn't really
like to rev. to 6,000 very much.  Plus, you'll probably pay as much to have
the 1098 done over as you would to get a stock 1275.

Brian