PDLJMPR directory

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PDLJMPR directory
From: Les Myer <lmyer@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 01:43:39 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

The first round of ~40 submissions are on the PDLJMPR site - link from
table of contents.  Please check them for any errors and let me know.  I
will be changing the name format, alphabetizing, and doing further
organization / also generating a list by region at a later date.  Thought
if you could actually see the list, it may prompt you to submit. (I think
that Midgets are ahead in submissions!)

I leave for a 1 week business trip on Saturday, so no more updates of the
directory will appear while I am gone, but please keep them coming.  I will
be checking my e-mail from the road and working on them as they come in.

I have had numerous requests for the original posting (for format
instructions), so here it is again - a little more explicitly.  Please save
this message if you think you may submit later.

The subject line in your message should read "e-mail directory / <your
state>".  For me, the heading would read "e-mail directory / MI"

The body of your message should read exactly like the following line
(spaces, dashes, everything), with absolutely nothing else in the message
body.  Do not hit the enter key to type on the next line - let the text
wrap. When done exactly this way, it is extremely easy for me to compile
this list into a web document.

Myer, Les - lmyer@sprynet.com - MI, Coloma - 67 MKIV Sprite, 77 Midget

For outside the US please use the Country, State/Province, City format

Thanks,

Les Myer
PDLJMPR