Question on Conclave 98

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, newsletters@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Question on Conclave 98
From: Jaral48462 <Jaral48462@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 09:11:13 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Today is FRIDAY THE 13th.  COULD BE YOUR LUCKY DAY.  I've received email
asking what you would receive if you win the Registration Raffle.  I will
quote on what is included in the Registration Fee.

"Includes one car, two adults, children under 18.  Get it in before March 15,
1998 and Registration number will be entered into a drawing for a $400
certificate good toward your lodging."

With just 2 days, 14 hours and 56 minutes left till Midnight Eastern Standard
Time, you'll want to Register now to give yourself a chance at the Raffle and
SAVE $30.00 in your Registration Fee.  Don't be late.  Gordon will honor any
online Registration as being on time as long as he receives a check, money
order or you Credit Card No. with signed authorization to use it by Midnight
the 22nd of March.

Don't be late, mate.

Ron Mitchell
Web Master Conclave 98