Weber Carbs & Connections

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Weber Carbs & Connections
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 19:33:36 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Fellow Spridgeteers',

I wish I were going to Sprite Rush, but water under the bridge.  Now to
my point.

I have a Weber DCOE 40 Carb going on my 1275 engine.  Someone on the
list mentioned the choke is on the wrong side on theirs and they had to
get a left side adapter from somewhere.  I believe it was Skip at Shady
tree motors in the Bay area of Calif.  Can someone help me with this?
Snip>

I talked to Skip, he remembers someone calling and can get it in two
days if I have the part No.  Does anyone have the Mfg. pt. number?

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)

BTW this is my second try at posting this, sorry if it goes out twice.