Ta Da!!!!

To: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ta Da!!!!
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 23:44:33 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It runs!!  It drives!!!!!  For the first time in 8 years ( I'm slow,
o.k.?! ) the Sprite ran, drove and STOPPED!  My son and I drove for a
grand total of 2.6 miles!  Not exactly the Mille Miglia, but hey, it was
24 degrees here in Wisconsin.  We had no seat backs, just the cushion
for the driver ( getting soft in my old age ) and no seat of any kind
for the passenger.  Did we get funny waves!  All it needs now is the
seats recovered and some carb tweaking.
If I didn't have a teaching job I would be out at Sprite Rush.
Just really happy that sometimes things go right.  Except this started
out as one of those
"5 minute" jobs;  "I'll just polish it up a bit , dear."
Hope all the rest of the listers have great luck,
Dave
'59 :()  Driveable!!