RE: screws for bugeye mirror

To: "'b-evans@ix.netcom.com'" <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: RE: screws for bugeye mirror
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:57:35 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Assuming you had a tonneau cover as an original option, n'est-ce pas? If not,
you could use the same screw on both sides. Maybe the factory put the stud
there irregardless, I don't know. As usual, I am learning.

Anyway, I think the 10/32" diameter part of my story is screwed up, but Chris
will be able to clear it up and supply the correct screws, nuts, washers, etc.

Daniel