Re: Help me with fluid choices please

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Help me with fluid choices please
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:52:57 +0000
Cc: jphender@soli.inav.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All,

Please excuse my ignorance but, I thought that the tranny used normal
engine oil, not gear lube.  75w-90 is gear lube in my book.  won't this
damage the tranny?  I've been told gear lube can't enter all the bearing
surfaces properly.  Just asking please don't flame me.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & Puddles (60 Frogeye)