Re: Don Adams' Tiger - WAS: LBC SOBRIQUET

To: "Nory" <Nory@webtv.net>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Don Adams' Tiger - WAS: LBC SOBRIQUET
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:10:34 -0500
Cc: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Don't remember the VW or the Fiat - They just never caught my eye like
>the Tiger, I guess.
>
>I think Jay Leno has some British cars.  He's a big classic car nut and
>has quite a stable.
He has participated in several classic races as well.

>Don't know about Letterman though;  seems to be more like the '57 Chevy
>type.

Don't know about the '57 Chevy but he likes race cars. I saw an interview
whit him while he was wearing a Nigel Mansell Williams shirt. And he
frequently has the winners of big races like the Datoyna and Indy on
right after they win.
>-NORY

Larry Macy
78 Midget

BTW We never thought about naming the Midget, after all this guess I'll
have to think of something :-)