Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood

To: byers@cconnect.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New Midget in the Neighborhood
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 08:01:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>> The color was sort of a
metallic BRG, but I could see the engine bay (it didn't have a bonnet on
it) was some strange yellowish, goldish, greenish color.  That was also
the
color inside the boot, and I'm sure it was original (but UGLY!).  The old
guy didn't believe me when I told him it was probably the original color.

He thought it was just zinc chromate primer.  Wow!  I just looked it up
in
the original '73 brochure I have --- it was called "Limeflower" (man, is
it
UGLY.<<

My 74 is that color...kind of an electric fire truck yellow green puke
color.  It is truly awful.

Needless to say it will be a different color when done.

Any opinions as to the BEST color for a Midget?

I'd really like BRG..but I am worried about visibility in the city!!

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC