Condenser Mounting Screw '67 1275

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Condenser Mounting Screw '67 1275
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 16:47:19 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The car is a Midget w/ 1967 centrifugal-only distributor.
What is the size/thread pitch of the little screw that holds the condenser? I
was going to put in a Pertronix ignition unit, and the screw I have is a bit
too short to hold it in (the base plate is thicker than a condenser) and the
screw is getting a bit stripped. I've tried a few places, including the "they
have everything" hardware store and nothing matches. Is it British standard
something?  Where can I get one a bit longer than usual?

Phil Vanner Mk1 Midget