RE: Condenser Mounting Screw '67 1275

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Condenser Mounting Screw '67 1275
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:43:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks Bob!

1. Went to typewriter repair shop (brought dizzy and Pertronix)
2. Asked if they a screw "like this only a bit longer"
3. He pulled one out his IBM Selectric parts bin.
4. It fit perfectly.
5. He threw in couple of spares.
6. He showed me a picture of his '40 Ford Coupe
7. No charge.

It's a good day.

Phil Vanner