Combination Temperature/Oil Pressure Gauge

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Combination Temperature/Oil Pressure Gauge
From: "Noel, William M" <noel@BATTELLE.ORG>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:03:56 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I sent an earlier message to this list asking advice on a broken wire
leading to the temperature gauge on my '72 Midget.  I received several
replies which lead me to believe that I need to replace the gauge because
the capillary tube is broken and cannot be repaired short of a rebuild.

I received advice on having the gauge rebuilt and I have a price to rebuild
of $110 from Nisonger.  I would like to find a serviceable replacement for
less, if possible.  I have checked my sources here in Columbus, Ohio and
nothing seems to be available locally.  If anybody has the gauge, or knows
of a source, please send an email.

Thanks for the help so far as I am learning this as I go and I need all the
help I can get.

Bill Noel
noel@battelle.org
phone (614)424-4917