Re: Combination Temperature/Oil Pressure Gauge

To: "Noel, William M" <noel@BATTELLE.ORG>
Subject: Re: Combination Temperature/Oil Pressure Gauge
From: Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I've seen a recent ad in MiniMania's flyer for the combo gage at
around $150.  Moss's catalog also lists a universal-type combo
replacement; I don't remember the price on that one.  I haven't tried
either, but I'm in the market for a new one myself.  Maybe someone out
there has tried these and can comment on the quality?