Re: su throttle shafts

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: su throttle shafts
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 17 Apr 1998 19:34:45 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
magyk wrote:
> +AD4-i had mine done at apple, total tab was +ACQ-315 for the pair. if
> i'd known the diff i'd have dome it long ago....magyk   66 midget

This is how your message comes across to me.  Are you saying it cost you
three hundred fifteen dollars for the pair?  Please spell it in letters,
because your numbers and symbols are getting corrupted due to your
mailer.

If so, that's a bit steep.  I think I'd rather look at Weber solutions at
that price.
--
<mml@pobox.com>                                              Matt Liggett
                                  '60 Mini, '70 Midget, '89 SAAB 900t SPG