Re: Front Spoiler & Torque Steer

To: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Front Spoiler & Torque Steer
From: Mymgmidget <Mymgmidget@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:50:06 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< A spoiler will have no effect on this.  Sounds like something very basic
 wrong with the rear suspension.  Loose/bad u-bolt? shackle? broken leaf in
 the spring? front spring mount problem?
   Check it out before you get too carried away having fun. ;-)
         Ed in NC >>

Hey Ed,  It was a two part question !!!  I was just looking for a spoiler so I
figured Id ask another actual mechanical question.  The spoiler can wait but
the steering is driving me crazy (not really, getting used to it now). BTW,
Everything is tight and NEW !!!

Mike