Re: Front Spoiler & Torque Steer

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Front Spoiler & Torque Steer
From: Mymgmidget <Mymgmidget@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 10:27:55 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

<< Did you replace the spring eye bushes? If all the bolts are tight, then the
 front 'metalastic' bushes may be shot. You will need to drop the front
 spring
 mounting plate to access it. >>

Mike,
EVERTHING is brand new.  Have tightened everything down 3 times (and then
some)   I was running it in gear up on stands and I can now see the little
wrap that is happenning.  It appears the rear shackles may be toast (the ONLY
things I didnt replace). They move, but not as much as I thought. It appears
the rubber bushings(new) are crap.  Poly here I come...with new shackles......

Thanks,
Mike