Re: NGK plugs and wires

To: Matt Liggett <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Subject: Re: NGK plugs and wires
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:05:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Matt Liggett wrote:

> David Vizard reccomends NGK plugs and wires in his A-series book.  My
> motor is a stock street rebuild, but it definitely needs new wires (and
> plugs, of course).  I'd like to buy quality.
>
>   o If you're using NGK plugs in your A-series, what's the number?

BP6ES (BPR6ES for radio noise) 1275sI've heard that the small 948s and 1098s use
BP5ES

>     How've they been?

Best I have found, they out last the Platinums.

>   o How about NGK wires?  Are you using a side-entry (screw) distributor
>     cap or the push-on style?

Side entry cap because I just like the way it looks.Chevy V8 wires gives you 2
complete sets and 2 spare sets if you have old Lucas plug ends laying around.
(wire size 7mm)

Frank