Have to Sell my BugEye (long)

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Have to Sell my BugEye (long)
From: jburruso@pacbell.net
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 06:41:45 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to the many folks who reaponded to my post of    4/24/98.  I got
a lot of requests for my Location which is, Southern California, La
Crescenta to be exact.
About the car.  The car was chemically stripped approx.  6-7 years ago
and immediately primed in red-oxide.  The engine bay and the cockpit
area were painted with British Racing Green Enamel.  The previous owner
reinstalled the front and rear suspension and had the engine rebuilt by
a place out here on the coast called the Austin Healey Store.  The
transmission is a stock smoothcase and I cant tell if it has been
rebuilt but it turns freely and shifts without a problem.  Since I've
had the car I started cleaning up the dash and stripping the engine bay
to bare metal.  The only rust or corrosion on the car that I can see is
on the floorboards.  Again the previous owner made up new floorboards
and pop-riveted them over the old floor boards.  The chemical stripping
process had stopped the rust but there was som perforation and these new
floorboards were in lieu of cuttin out and replacing the floor
sections.  Thats about it.  I have essentially all the parts to put it
back together.  There are new parts including all new brake cylinders a
dual master cylinder and a wiring harness.  If anyone would like  more
information, I would be glad to elaborate.
Joe Burruso