flasher unit warning light

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: flasher unit warning light
From: "carolien coulter" <carolien@coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:48:48 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I fixed it but I'm in the same boat as Jeff. I have no clue as to how
I did. The only thing I did was pull the car up to the bonnet and hook up
the front(bonnet) wiring harness as well.This didn't work at first, but
after looking at it long enough ( this is the only explanation I have) and
tightening the ground on the flasher unit itself all of a sudden the warning
light went out and only came on when the switch was operating like it is
supposed to. Lucas maybe????Carol '59 Bugeye.P.S>Thanks everybody yesterday
for all the help. The facia are painted , so putting them on is next.