Parts Catalogues

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts Catalogues
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:23:24 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have just discovered you. I've been wondering why so little sprite info appeared on 'healeys', now I know. I have just had a piece of sheet metal for the 'frog' airlifted from AH spares "http://ahspares@dial.pipex.com" [would one of you 'teckies tell me how to do this properly, please!!] and was very pleased with the service. Their catalogue is excellent, better than Moss, more stuff. The rear patch panel I was looking for was not listed by anyone on this side of the pond.

Cheers,
Martyn

59 Frog, 62 Midget -both under(funded) restoration

Canadians, keep heart! If the CDN Paso (nee $) hits .66 US, the Mexicans will bail us out!!

US viewers: Imagine going to Carlisle and finding EVERYTHING 50% higher in price.