RE: Parts Catalogues

To: dthompson@gbc.ca
Subject: RE: Parts Catalogues
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:45:12 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Please send along the info.  Thanks for the parts catalogue (but how do you
open it?).  Speaking of excellent parts sources you may want to look up BMC
in Smithville ON.  I highly recommend Ben and Carol.  Yes they have a web
page, (so here goes...)
"<underline>http://www.bmc.on.ca</underline>

Cheers,
Martyn

At 08:31 AM 29-04-98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello from another Canadian!
>
>I gather you are in Ontario. There is a very good parts supplier here in
Montreal by the name of Chris Hollum. He is well plugged in to the british
parts suppliers and has a good stock of used parts in top shape. If you
require, I can give you his coordinates.