NOS Midget MK I steering wheel

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NOS Midget MK I steering wheel
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 13:47:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The week before last, I made a remarkable find. A, still in the box NOS
AHA6372 steering wheel for my MK I Midget,(Black not Cream colored). I
waited to brag until I had it in my greedy hands. I would appreciate if
anybody can help me find a NOS AHA6371 Midget MK I Horn Push.

Just got my Midget back, rebuild motor, carbs, tranny, new clutch and
oil pump.
My Oil pressure is 60lbs running about 35-40lbs idling, and its ready
for another 99,000 miles.

Fred
1963 Midget MK I 1098CG (still with the correct gears in the tranny)