Prep work (was RE: New Bugeye owner to the group!)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Prep work (was RE: New Bugeye owner to the group!)
From: Tim Osborne <timos@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:15:13 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I haven't seen any answers to Dave's previous post - I also am interested in
people's opinions and experiences re: prep work.

There was a burst of list activity in January about this, but I'd be curious
about the prospect of offsite commercial chemical stripping so as to not
turn my garage into more of an ecohazard than it already is.

tim