Final Sprite Rush report

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, bkitterer@aol.com
Subject: Final Sprite Rush report
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 15:00:26 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
http://www.cococo.net/pub/ltturner/srreport.htm

If you read the reports I gave earlier, you won't learn much new information,
but I wrote an article for the Smoky Mountain Austin-Healey Club newsletter,
and I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the pictures we took.  There are
still a few rolls of film that haven't been developed (we can't seem to find
them at the moment), but you can get a glimpse at some of the cars.

For those who wanted to see Nevada Beige, there is a picture of the
Kitterers' car's engine bay.  I cheated on this one, by the way.  The picture
was actually taken at the Townsend show in TN, but their car was just as
gorgeous in Pennsylvania.

Be aware, the page is full of pictures and loads slowly.  The text loads
quickly, though, so you can read as the pictures load.  Enjoy!

Amy T.

P.S.  Who wanted an animated yellow Sprite?  I now have both a yellow square
body and a yellow bugeye and will put them on my web page soon, but I'll be
happy to forward one via e-mail.