NO LBC / Some people will modify anything!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NO LBC / Some people will modify anything!
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 00:41:10 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Saw the strangest thing last night.  A Geo Tracker, hardtop, all black,
with very dark tinted windows, fender flares, and very wide (stuck out
about 6" from the body) tires!  Custom lettering across the back read
"Tonka Toy" and it really looked like one.  I wouldn't want one myself,
but it still looked pretty neat.

Another interesting toy-themed vehicle sighting this week, for any VW
fans out there:  A red bug with a great big wind-up key (like they have
on wind-up toys) sticking up in the back.  Put a smile on my face for
the rest of the day.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger