Re: wiper question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: wiper question
From: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 13:05:07 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Pete & Caroline Phillips wrote:

> Evangelos G. Makris wrote:
> >
> > The wipers move ok (not lazily at all) but they only go
> > from their 9 o'clock (resting) position to the
> > 12 o'clock one (up to vertical), no further!
>
> You should be able to adjust the wipper location by losening the screws
> on the top of the wipper motor and rotating the round plate with the
> wire attached at the top....

For what it's worth, it doesn't matter to me whether my wipers work because I
use Rain-X.  I drove all the way from Tennessee to Pennsylvania in the rain
and didn't turn on the wipers once.  It works even better on slanting
windshields like those on new cars, but it ain't bad on bugeyes.

Usual disclaimers:  I make no profit from the sale of Rain-X, yadda, yadda.
(Maybe I'll go buy some of their stock now....)

Amy T.