HS2 carbs

To: <phillipp@cfw.com>
Subject: HS2 carbs
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 16:30:01 -0400
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Pete & others,

>From the responses I've received so far, and some pretty hard evidence from
Biff Jones, the early HS2 carbs did have a free floating brass float. They
are some sort of hybrid.
A couple of people said that the floats are prone to stress cracks and can
be replaced with a regular HS2 top and float or new floats. According to
Biff, Moss has had these parts in the past. I will probably get new ones to
be safe.

Bill Schickling