Wheel Bearings

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wheel Bearings
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 22:08:17 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yeeeehaw!

I have the day off tomorrow to work on my car and =all= the parts I ordered
came to my door today.  Perfect timing.

My need for direction concerns the wheel bearings.  Many have given good
advice on this already, but I'm concerned about one thing in particular
now.  Which way do these go in?  I see thrust written on each of the inner
and outer bearings.  Do they face each other or away from each other?  I
know doing it backwards is a no no, dangerous thing.  I guess I might be
able to tell when I take the old ones out as well.

Thanks,
Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget