Fulcrum Pin Nuts/Philosophy

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fulcrum Pin Nuts/Philosophy
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 21:47:40 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Another great round of posts from the list and one I know I'll be acting on
- buy a nut splitter.  As I go on working on this beauty, how many more
stripped nuts will I encounter?  I wager many.

Now to philosophy.  Ulix pointed out something dead on which I actually was
saying to my wife earlier this eve.  A lot of my earlier frustration was of
my own doing.  I put extra pressure on myself by saying that I'd get the
whole suspension done today or at least by tomorrow.  I thought it was
possible and I'm so anxious to drive, the weather was pretty decent top
down stuff today.

But that's the wrong way to go about it I'm learning.  Since I don't know
what folks who've been doing this for years do, it's going to take me
longer to get things done.  What Frank can probably do in 2 hours will
likely take me all day (if I'm lucky).  Well, so what?  Then I'll have done
it and learned something.  Next time it will take me an hour less, next
time again another hour or so off the time.  I gots to chill out.  :)

So, thanks to all for helpful advice =and= for letting me vent earlier.
Maybe at 37 I'm maturing?   ......  Nah!  :)

Still loving the '74.

Philip
Burgundy 1974 Midget